With all the the new users in the beginning of the study year we decided to spend some quality time making Eliademy better in small details. You might have noticed few of them over past 3 weeks yourself, but here are few highlights
- Thanks for constant feedback from our community in China and Taiwan we have greatly improved support for all non-western characters.
- Added a 4th social sign up mechanism and now both students and teachers can sign up with MS Live ID
- You don’t have to provide credentials every 4 hours. We have increased the limit, thus please remember to log out from Eliademy if you use it on a public computer
- Made lots of usability improvements to tasks lists managements. All list are sorted by deadline, tasks with no submission are removed from dashboard on due date, tasks with all assignments returned are removed from dashboard for teachers
- Quizzes can be enriched with inline pictures, multimedia or any other complex materials
- Few usability and functional changes to text placeholders across whole platform
- Last but not least, with few under the hood changes Eliademy became much more reliable and snappier
We have a big feature update coming up in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned and don’t forget to vote on next release ideas on ideas forum.
– Sergey Gerasimenko
Co-founder and CPO, CBTec