Eliademy team has been working hard over this holiday season to bring quite a few new features.
Publish your course in LinkedIn. As a student, you can add any course you took on Eliademy to your profile on LinkedIn. Keeping you professional network up to date with your learning achievements is very important if you are looking for a new job or a promotion. Each course you study has a “LinkedIn” button in the header, clicking it will redirect you to LinkedIn where you will be guided through a process of listing your academic accomplishments.
View your progress on the course. To track your progress on the course, we are introducing a new visual element available for every student. At the moment, your progress on the course is calculated based on tasks completion. Receiving a grade for an assignment, completing a quiz or passing a deadline for a self-study materials will contribute equal amount of progress on the course.
Reuse old course data. You can now reuse previously held course on Eliademy by clicking “Create a new course” and selecting “Reuse” from the menu. All course data such as topics, attachments, tasks and forum themes will be copied from an old course to a new one. It is important to set up correct starting date for a new course, because all deadlines will be moved evenly to the future based on new course start date.
Among other improvements:
- Teacher can include a custom message to course invitation send by email
- Various course related properties such as category, background picture, provider logo, starting date, and privacy are now conveniently grouped together on “Settings” tab
- All users can add “Title” to their profile. Titles will be visible to other users in Eliademy and will be shown next to your name on your course header
- Events in Feed are sorted chronologically
- Uploading is fixed for files with non-English (Unicode) characters in name
And last but not least, we have greatly optimized performance of Eliademy for all mobile devices including iOS, Android and Windows Phone 8.
As always, we would be glad to hear your feedback on our forum.
– Sergey Gerasimenko
Founder and CPO, CBTec