Eliademy team is growing and we are looking for the hungriest to learn, coolest and sharpest wanna_be Android Developer in the globe. This is an internship position for a young fellow that wants to be coached and learn from Guru’s. We are sure that working with us for a 3 months period will prepare you to compete and obtain a creative job anywhere you wish. We know how, for sure! Do you have the magic?
We are one of the top 10 Finnish start ups and we have a mission beyond getting rich and famous: to make education accessible to everybody in the planet. Our passion comes from doing good and retaining a hope that human race can survive this Technological revolution. We lead, we dont follow and you will learn this with us.
Here is some practical questions that you need to check before you send us an email.
- Speak Java? Android is not yet as described by Arthur C Clarke
- User interface is more complex than the command line of DOS but UBER cool?
- You can build a simple interface for Android that is for humans?
- SDK is not an upgrade from BENZ CLK but something that you could use.
- You speak English better than the guy who wrote this article
- You are all normal things like team player (didnt read Machiaveli at 10), can learn fast (not having IQ below the Politicians level) etc, etc
We dont care where you live, you can work with us from anywhere in the world, most of our guys are anyway there.
Welcome to the most diverse and passionate EDU start up on the planet. Send your cool application at firstname.lastname@example.org but don’t expect an answer if you don’t impress us with the first 5 lines.
Your opportunity to do something great, learn and change your future timeline is here, grab it now! If you feel that you need a bit more training before you can apply why you try some of our online courses?
PS: Do “follow” Eliademy Linkedin page so we can see your profile!