This week’s update has focused largely around improving various issues that you have noticed via UserVoice. Most notable are the following improvements:
- Improved certificate sharing on Twitter, now each certificate is displayed as a twitter card
- Improved course setting screen (thumbnail upload, course privacy options are clear)
- Simplified adding files to topics and tasks
- Improved topic navigation on large content-rich courses
- Improved sorting logic for tasks on topic (due dates in descending order first, alphabet based for tasks without due dates)
- Added necessary waring dialogs for old and unsupported internet browsers
- Fixed color coding of received tasks on teacher grading screen
- Normalized average grade display among different views
- Added multiple placeholder to make answering quizzes and task more clear for first time users
- Added ability to highlight background of any text on course topics or tasks
Thank you for your feedback during this week. Especially to Rean Cross, Yuliya Nesterenko, David Suchanek and Tia Laipaik. Please remember to share your experience with us directly by pressing the ? mark on the right side of your screen or via Ideas forum.
In addition, Eliademy is fully available in Dutch/Netherlands language now. Our biggest thank you goes to Johannes Kamp one of our first users and now biggest contributor on Dutch localization. If you would like to help and have Eliademy available in your language too, please visit translate.eliademy.com.