This week’s update brings one of the long awaited features of “invitation tracking”. Eliademy uses commercial service to ensure 100% deliverability, but it is still sometimes useful to see exact status of your invitations. Also, we have fixed few other issues that has been spotted through UserVoice. Full list of improvement below:
- Instructor can see record of all sent email invitation for each course
- Instructor can see time stamp and exact status of each individual invitation (failed, delivered or accepted)
- If invitation is failed to reach recipient or was not opened for a very long time – instructor can resend it using personal email address or revoke invitation entirely
- Student’s progress indicator is refreshed every time task is completed
- Course visibility for accounts with multiple admins is resolved (thanks Eric for very detailed help)
- Average grade is calculated using the same method for all tasks and individual students (thank you Milosz for specifying the details)
- Certificates shared on Twitter will be rendered now with a preview right in the feed
Also, from past week Eliademy is fully available in Lithuanian language. Our warmest thank you goes to Sivija Budaviciute, our devoted user and main contributor on Lithuanian localization. If you would like to help and have Eliademy available in your language too, please visit Support Eliademy.
We are working on something big for the next week update. Stay tuned!