Eliademy today reached a new milestone. Over 500.000 email invitations were sent in the last 30 days. This is a significant milestone that keeps us running.
Because of the unprecedented amount of invitations and new users in the platform we have managed to shock the system. Therefore at the moment is hard to enrol to a new course from the public catalogue.
We advise all FREE users to wait for 3 days before sending new invitations.
For our Premium users, there is the following workaround.
- Ask the user to create an account with Eliademy
- Navigate to the ADMIN page and click “User Admin”
- Add the user into the system by uploading an excel of emails or emails separated by a comma.
- Go to “Manage enrollments” and then assign your users to the course
- Next time that the user will login will be able to see your course
Rest assured that the team is working hard to open up the catalogue to the FREE users in a short period of time. Until then you can ask from firstname.lastname@example.org anything that could make your life easier. We are here to simplify and eager to serve you.