During July the team worked and fixed the following issues:
1. Due to plenty of courses, we have to maintain the database and change configurations. Some issues will still be observed for few weeks time until we stabilize the system. We expect 5 minutes maintenance break every Monday to allow the system to re-index courses. The final fix will be delivered in September
2. Too many unread notifications can slow down the system, some fixes around this issue were released in order to improve performance.
3. Video limit regression of a previously fixed bug, no obvious end user experience but mainly for master admins.
4. Now we offer a direct line to our sales team via a chatbot. You can find it on left side of the page. By using this users can chat with our sales representative.
5. The message in cource publish page is updated to indicate that the data will be updated in production and can take time up to 30 minutes.
6. Error with Matchjax.js is fixed. It was because the public CDN we used for mathjax.js were moved to a different place.
7. Europeana API is integrated. A press release will be issued in the following weeks, we are testing system performance.