GDPR specialists, Chapter Three Consulting are delighted to announce the launch of the GDPR Awareness e-Learning Course on the Eliademy training platform.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) aims to give control of personal data back to individuals by addressing modern concerns about data protection in the digital age.
The way we use data has changed significantly over the last 20 years, specifically in relation to how personal data is acquired and dealt with.
Whilst cyber-attacks resulting in data breaches dominate the headlines the truth is that most data breaches occur due to human error:
- A dropped memory stick
- Sending something to the wrong e-mail address
- Adding data to the wrong Dropbox folder
- Not following a policy on encrypting data
- Not taking care of paper files while out of the office
In the digital age in which we live, the associated reputational damage arising from a data breach can be fatal to any business.
The course provides a practical application of the GDPR. On completion students will understand the purpose of the GDPR and the best practice processes and procedures that are required to be followed when handling personal data.
The GDPR requires companies to record and monitor employee training and this is a vital aspect of evidencing that a company is complying with the GDPR. The learning platform is ideal for employees and individuals alike.
Everyone needs to understand the care they need to take when handling personal data whether it be in the workplace or in their personal lives.
The course contains 8 Units covering:
- An overview of the GDPR and the rights of the individual
- The do’s and don’ts for information and Cyber security
- Best practice procedures for data access, handling and records management
- The risks of mobile working
- Employee responsibilities under the GDPR
- Incident management and disaster recovery
There are 8 Assessments, one for each Unit and students are emailed a certificate upon successful completion.
All this for only €49! or use this coupon for 10% discount: GDPR10%