Being a private tutor and teaching online is a future proof job, so let us explain why and what you can do to be one.
The word e- tutor is used “to include academics, subject experts, facilitators, corporate trainers, instructors that undertake a role to support and enable students to learn effectively by using online tools.”
Traditionally a tutor will limit his services to a radius of 30 kilometers around his home base so he can minimize the time and expenses required to reach his student home. Now with Eliademy, tutors can expand and reach the whole world with just a few clicks and focused actions.
The main benefits of online tutoring versus in-person coaching are:
- Flexibility in terms of time and location
- Accessibility of content for student
- A global market versus a local one
- Convenience, is easier to help with homework
- Track and reporting in more detail
What the e-tutor needs to do?
As with the home tutoring service, an e-tutor should:
- Be responsive to learner’s queries, with Eliademy this is done by emails or posting a discussion subject
- Initiating activities, such our Quizzes, assessments or flash cards from our Edu Apps catalog
- Provide feedback on tasks or allow Parent to be observer
- Having a LIVE video chat for homework help
How can you start your tutoring service?
Eliademy provides all that you need to start your Math, English online and LIVE education service. Our good and international brand will help you to stand out in the Google search results and gain new customers. What you need to do is simple:
- Start your Eliademy Premium or FREE account
- Create few courses overviews and add title Tutoring so you can be discovered
- Update your Profile with details about your expertise, add contact information
- Set up the price for your service and publish
On average, an E-tutor makes around 10.000 euros extra per year. Start building your marketing as well and if you have ANY question on how to promote online your expertise, just send an email at email@example.com
In the following weeks, we will publish more case studies and ways to improve your LIVE e-tutoring school. Until then we wish you a productive week and keep planning on how you can make money from the comfort of your own home.